Having an online presence is not just enough. Much as being online brings you closer to your customers, you should not forget to apply the basic rule of the marketplace: make sure your wares are visible, eye-catching, and strategically advertised.
Herein are tips shared by Mert Gencler which entrepreneurs would find helpful as they look yo exploit the benefits of social media platforms.
- Add shop section to your Facebook fan page to increase your sales and popularity.
- Have an option to share the purchase in social media when it is done.
- If you have chosen Instagram, integrate it on your site. It is great that customers can see other users with your products.
- To increase awareness, choosing a right image in social media platforms is one of the key factors.
- Don’t forget to you use hashtags on your Instagram and Twitter posts and use industry-related hashtags to gain traction from users searching for those words specifically. This is a great way to gain new leads from people who may not have heard of your company otherwise.
- To track your visitors’ sources, don’t forget to add utm tracking codes to your social media post links.
- Find influencers on your market and try to send them free products to review. Once you have produced a piece of content to share on social media, try reaching out to influencers. Influencers are people who can promote your brand to a similar audience in order to gain more exposure.
- Videos are getting more and more popular everyday. Make short and fancy how-to videosrelated to your products and share them via Youtube and Facebook.
- Gifs are so trendy on these days. You can use Gifs on your social media posts. Giphy is a great source to find what to use.
- Add some human touch and personalization! People like to find direct contact. Talk to them directly with some personalized messages such as by mentioning their first names. If they know that they will find somebody who is ready to answer them, the loyalty will be much more stronger.