Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
As a result of our expansion in the Northern part of the country, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in any of our offices in the North.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following discipline:
- Agricultural Science.
- Agricultural Economics & Extension.
- Crop Production
- Crop Protection
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Be a self started, must be willing to live in the rural areas in any of the NORTHERN States.
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Must not be more than 25 years.
Application Deadline Date
27th May 2016
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should Click Here To Apply