“Time is really the only capital that any human being has and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.”Thomas Edison
Every human being is entitled to 24 hours everyday to use as they please. That’s 86,400 seconds to use for the day’s activities and you get to decide how productive each second is. Time, in this aspect, is equal for everyone whether you’re young, old, male or female.
How do you make use of your daily 86,400 seconds? Do you watch TV all day? Or you play games or sleep all day? Do you make good use of your time?
If you are one of the many people struggling with the effective use of their time, then you’re in luck. We’ll share with you how you can make better use your 86,400 seconds.
How Can You Make The Most of Your Time?
You can make the most of your time in following ways.
- Plan your daily or weekly schedule of things you want to accomplish ahead. Make sure to include scheduled breaks, and time for interruptions because they may occur.
- Learn to avoid distractions such as social media when working.
- List the activities you have to do with the most important at the top and the least important at the bottom. Make sure you allow enough time to get them done.
- Learn to say no when things are not convenient for you to agree with or do.
- Make time to rest. This is very important.
- Learn to always focus on the task at hand. This will help you avoid being pulled in many directions.
- Set an alarm to remind you of the time you are spending on each task. Also, it will help you keep track of time so you can get other tasks done.
These are some of the methods through which you will make better use of your time; all 86,400 of them. When starting, it may not be easy but with time, you’ll get better at it.