Technology is driving everything. At least that is how it feels as apps and devices are being churned at a geometric rate globally. However, a breakdown of the global invention rate would show that the bulk of these inventions are not from Africa or by Africans, not to talk with Nigeria.
One of the few apps by Nigerians and for Nigerians is FindMeNG app which was recently launched on the Google play store for android devices and on iOs.
The FindMeNG app brings services close to you without you having to leave the comfort of your house. You need an electrician? FindMeNG got you. A hairdresser, vulcaniser, make-up artist, bank, boutique? Name the service or business type and chances are you would find the providers on the FindMeNG app. The app serves as your one-stop platform for the location of service providers.
With the use of geo location, the app, which has a beautiful and easy to use interface, covers the whole nation, giving it an edge over close competitors.
With FindMeNG, you can:
- Subscribe as a service provider in a matter of minutes for a yearly fee of N1100 with these easy steps:
- Download FindMeNG on Google Play store or iOs.
- Log in, and click on the “Become a Service Provider”, option.
- Complete the company form and subscribe.
- Share your profile to Facebook and Twitter. This profile would include pictures and business details.
- Start your business without having a physical shop. FindMeNG can be your virtual office.
- Request for your preferred service provider after reading reviews and feedback. As a user without a profile on FindMeNG, you can search for and view service providers if your phone location is turned on while having a profile allows you rate and review service providers.
- Develop your brand by ensuring you get feedback by customers to inform customers of your quality, enhance your business by being visible to people actually requiring your services (Active Advertisement).
FindMeNG, created by McFaps consulting, a company co-owned by two Nigerians, David Fapohunda and Olufemi Jemilawon, is the culmination of over 12 years of combined experience in the IT industry of different countries and being part of teams rolling out global IT solutions for companies in the United Kingdom.
With its business to customer (B2C) platform, the app was borne out of necessity. The creators were triggered after a need for an electrician became hard to fulfil.
“I went to Nigeria and needed the services of an electrician however my issue got resolved after trying the third electrician and spending quite a few thousands. At this point, Femi had also requested me to collect some clothes from a tailor he met on Instagram, unfortunately, the quality of the clothes delivered did not match what was on the tailors Instagram posts. At this point we thought we definitely couldn’t be the only ones to have experienced this. We felt the need to have a one stop shop for service providers whereby they can be found and rated by their customers and also be digitally included in the digital revolution in Africa,” one of the creators said.
For those who are unable to afford rent for a shop, money for large-scale advertisement, digital marketing, FindMeNG is just the app for you.
“Entrepreneurs who can’t afford to rent a shop or place adverts and be seen on other platforms due to the cost, students that have particular skillsets, lawyers, teachers that want to do home tutoring, MC’s, DJs, photographers, gardeners, mechanics, hairdressers, micro finance, pharmacists, the list is endless.”
Service providers can be assured of fairness on reviews and feedback on the FindMeNG app. The app, as a mobile service directory app, doesn’t involve people paying on the platform. The feedback is received when a service provider accepts an “Engage Button” by a potential customer. This is a buffer against paid negative reviews by competitors.
In addition to the great benefits that FindMeNG has brought to the Nigerian market place, the creators will in future establish an Information Technology Academy in Nigeria where they would nurture talents that can create world class solutions and compete on a global front. This, we are sure will enhance more development in the nation. More information can be found on www.myfindmeng.com.
Visit Google play store or iOs to download FindMeNG app on your mobile phone and start enjoying all the benefits embedded in it.